- God is absolute good, everywhere present. There is only One Presence and One Power, and it is good.
- Human beings have the Divine Spirit within them. Our very essence is of God; therefore we are inherently good.
- Human beings create their experiences through the activity of thinking. Everything in the manifest realm has its beginning in consciousness. Thoughts held in Mind produce after their kind.
- Prayer is creative thinking that heightens our connection with God Mind, bringing forth wisdom, healing, prosperity and every good thing. Through meditation we quiet the mind and listen.
- Knowing and understanding the Laws of Life, also called Truth, is not enough. We must also live the Truth that we know.